We all experience anger, but for some people, men and women, anger can become a barrier that stops them reaching their full potential or making lasting, stable relationships.
Too often, anger leads to a cycle of deprivation, crime, broken relationships and self-medication with drugs and alcohol.
Our Anger Management Programme follows a 6 week course, the group meets for 2 hours on a set evening from 5.30 pm – 7.30 pm. You will receive a certificate of attendance on completion of 6 sessions.
There is a charge of £30 to secure a place on the programme
This programme is for men and women aged 16 +
We need you to commit to;
- Come to every session.
- Be responsible for your own feelings within the group.
- Respect that others may have a different point of view.
- Respect the confidentiality of others.
We are pleased to confirm Anger Management groups for 2017.
Groups usually take place in January, April, June and September. The next Anger Management group is currently scheduled to start on 5th September.
To apply please telephone our office on 01424 428300.
Interested people will be offered an initial assessment to discuss whether the group is right for them.
You will be invited to explore:
- What causes you to be angry?
- How does anger affect your life?
- How can you use anger positively?
- Managing yourself in ways which are kinder to both yourself and others.
You will be invited to use an anger diary to record events, feelings and issues that arise between meetings.