We take Continual Professional Development (CPD) very seriously at Counselling Plus Community, and provide a number of one day training events each year.
As an organization we work within the guidelines of the BACP (British Associations for Counsellors and Psychotherapists) and uphold the BACP Ethical Framework for Good Practice.
“A commitment to good practice requires practitioners to keep up to date with the latest knowledge and respond to changing circumstances. They should consider carefully their own need for continuing professional development and engage in appropriate educational activities.” (p5)
One day training workshops are open to all counsellors, psychotherapists and health care professionals. They are held on Saturdays throughout the year at a local venue in St. Leonards. They are facilitated by experienced and qualified practitioners with a wealth of knowledge and practical theory to share.
CPD certificates are given on completion of all training events.
For further information please click on the links below:
- Talking Sexual Issues with our Clients – I don’t know the question but sex is definitely the answer! - 24 November, 2018
- Working Therapeutically with Dissociation - 20 October, 2018
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) - 23 June, 2018
- Conscious to the Unconscious – Working with clients who feel ‘not good enough’ - 12 May, 2018
- Creativity with Young People - 28 April, 2018
- Working with Sand Trays - 24 March, 2018
- Vicarious Trauma - 24 February, 2018