Welcome to Counselling Plus Community
Counselling Plus is a charity which offers confidential counselling to people aged 16 years plus, in the local area, at such times of stress, change, pain or loss. One of our main aims is to provide an affordable service for those on low income or living on benefits.
Referral Update - April 2022
We are now able to offer face-to-face counselling as well as remote sessions (Tel/Zoom/Skype). Assessments will continue to be undertaken by telephone.
We continue to ask all attending the service to be COVID-aware and arrive only five minutes before session to reduce numbers in the waiting room.
We are unable to allow anyone to wait on the premises.
We operate from our offices in the centre of Hastings and offer small outreach services in Rye and Bexhill-on-sea where we offer:
- One to One Counselling
- Counselling for young people from age 16 years
- Specialist counselling for people who have been raped or sexually assaulted (referred by the Saturn Centre)
- Counselling for those affected by Sexual Abuse / Domestic Abuse / Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Specialist counselling for people who have attempted suicide and those affected by suicide
- Anger Management Groups
- Couple Counselling
- A small number of privately-funded counselling sessions
Watch our video introducing Counselling Plus: who the service is for; how counselling works; how to get in touch and how to support our work.