Referral Update - April 2022
We are now able to offer face-to-face counselling as well as remote sessions (Tel/Zoom/Skype). Assessments will continue to be undertaken by telephone.
We continue to ask all attending the service to be COVID-aware and arrive only five minutes before session to reduce numbers in the waiting room.
We are unable to allow anyone to wait on the premises.
- One to One Counselling
- Counselling for young people from age 16 years
- Specialist counselling for people who have been raped or sexually assaulted (referred by the Saturn Centre)
- Counselling for those affected by Sexual Abuse / Domestic Abuse / Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Specialist counselling for people who have attempted suicide and those affected by suicide
- Anger Management Groups
- Couple Counselling
- A small number of privately-funded counselling sessions
Watch our video introducing Counselling Plus: who the service is for; how counselling works; how to get in touch and how to support our work.