Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, no clients will be offered face-to-face counselling from Mon 23rd March.
We are offering Tel/Skype counselling to clients currently placed with a counsellor and those who have had an assessment with us.
We are now unable to accept referrals, or offer sessions, to those not already assessed within our service.
We will resume our normal service as soon as possible. If you are in need of immediate support, please contact your GP.
- One to One Counselling
- Counselling for young people from age 16 years
- Specialist counselling for people who have been raped or sexually assaulted (referred by the Saturn Centre)
- Counselling for those affected by Sexual Abuse / Domestic Abuse / Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Specialist counselling for people who have attempted suicide and those affected by suicide
- Anger Management Groups
- Couple Counselling
- A small number of privately-funded counselling sessions
Watch our video introducing Counselling Plus: who the service is for; how counselling works; how to get in touch and how to support our work.