Referral Undate - 1st June 2020
We are now able to accept new referrals for clients who are willing/able to accept remote counselling sessions (Tel/Zoom/Skype). Assessments will be undertaken by Tel or video link only.
We are currently unable to offer face-to-face sessions.
We will resume our normal service as soon as possible. If you are in need of immediate support, please contact your GP.
- One to One Counselling
- Counselling for young people from age 16 years
- Specialist counselling for people who have been raped or sexually assaulted (referred by the Saturn Centre)
- Counselling for those affected by Sexual Abuse / Domestic Abuse / Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Specialist counselling for people who have attempted suicide and those affected by suicide
- Anger Management Groups
- Couple Counselling
- A small number of privately-funded counselling sessions
Watch our video introducing Counselling Plus: who the service is for; how counselling works; how to get in touch and how to support our work.