We take Continual Professional Development (CPD) very seriously at Counselling Plus Community, and provide a number of one day training events each year.
As an organization we work within the guidelines of the BACP (British Associations for Counsellors and Psychotherapists) and uphold the BACP Ethical Framework for Good Practice.
“A commitment to good practice requires practitioners to keep up to date with the latest knowledge and respond to changing circumstances. They should consider carefully their own need for continuing professional development and engage in appropriate educational activities.” (p5)
One day training workshops are open to all counsellors, psychotherapists and health care professionals. They are held on Saturdays throughout the year at a local venue in St. Leonards. They are facilitated by experienced and qualified practitioners with a wealth of knowledge and practical theory to share.
CPD certificates are given on completion of all training events.
For further information please click on the links below:
- Try Nothing – the picture book as therapeutic tool – 28th September - 28 September, 2019
- Working with Anxious Teens – Rachel Sills – Saturday 6th July - 6 July, 2019
- The Accreditation Process – Saturday 15th June – Claire Pooley - 15 June, 2019
- Accreditation – 15th June 2019 - 15 June, 2019
- Advanced CBT – 2 day workshop – 27th & 28th April 2019 - 27 April, 2019