Welcome to Counselling Plus Community
Counselling Plus is a charity which offers confidential counselling to people aged 16 years plus, in the local area, at such times of stress, change, pain or loss. One of our main aims is to provide an affordable service for those on low income or living on benefits. We offer:
- One to One Counselling
- Counselling for young people from age 16 years
- Specialist counselling for people who have been raped or sexually assaulted (referred by the Saturn Centre)
- Specialist counselling for those affected by childhood sexual abuse
- Specialist counselling for people who have attempted suicide and those affected by suicide
- Anger Management Groups
- Couple Counselling
- A small number of privately-funded counselling sessions
We welcome clients from all sections of the community without any regard to disability, gender, marital status, race, racial group, colour, ethnic or national origin, nationality, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
This is what some of our clients have said about their counselling experience;
‘……gave me more insight / better perspective…..’
‘ I like myself more’
‘Literally saved my life. When I started I was on the edge of suicide. Now I feel that I am a whole person…’
As a small charity, we are heavily reliant upon donations. If you would like to support us to continue our valuable and well-established work in Hastings & Rother, please donate via the link below. Your contribution will be very much appreciated.